Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Meet Up! {June 2}

Hey friends!
This is my first official week of summer, and I am SOOOOOO excited :) I hope to be a lot better about blogging on a regular basis, and I've got the perfect thing to get me back in the groove!

Me and the girls over at The Teaching Tribune are having an AWESOME summer blogging event where you can link up, find fabulous ideas, and even get some free stuff! :)

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/monday-meet-up-2nd-june-2014.html

For today's post, I'll be introducing you to my sweet friend Karla from Life in Special Education.


I sure wish I could quilt AND bake like Karla! Unfortunately, I can't even sew a button on a shirt, and I have been known to burn toast :/

Head over to The Teaching Tribune to link up with us! :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment