Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2014

*Top 10 Insta Pics of 2014*

I {heart} Instagram. Like, sometimes, I blame IG on my lack of blog posts. It's just SOO much easier to share my quick pictures on IG right? But I also love to read other teaching blogs, so I promise I'm going to do better about blogging in 2015! :)
I'm linking up with Natalie at Teachery Tidbits for Top 10 Insta Pics of 2014 (some of my 2013 pics snuck in - oops)! So fun!
If you don't already follow me over on Instagram, click here to find me!



This is actually a picture of our bed in our old house, but it looks pretty much the same at our new house. Except the bedroom walls in our new house are a salmon red color - yuck! Painting our bedroom is on my never ending to do list :)


I love my owl door hanger!


Anxiety Girl = ME! :)


This still makes me laugh SO hard - "Airwrecka McBride"


This is one of my favorite end-of-the-year gifts!


You aren't fingernails.


The keys to our new house that we bought this summer!


Ahhhh...first day fun!


Most definitely.


I saved the best {and most popular} for last! Yes, I met The Property Brothers this summer at a vendor event. They were just as goofy (& cute!) in person!

Be sure to head over and link up with Teachery Tidbits for Top 10 Insta Pics of 2014!

XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. I love "You aren't fingernails". You had some great IG photos!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {heart} Instagram, too!!! :D I love, love, love the headboard for your bed. It's gorgeous! Ohmygosh, I literally LOL'd on the Airwrecka picture. *facepalm*

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't fingernails is my favourite - I will have to remember that one! Great Pictures!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bed! Our bedroom is gray and yellow, too :)
    Thanks for linking up, girl!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to the Anxiety Girl group! haha
    Congratulations on the new house!

    Amy
    Teaching is Sweet

    ReplyDelete