Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

2 for Tuesday Linky!

Hello friends!
I'm here today to link up with my sweet friend Cyndie over at Chalk One Up for the Teacher for 2 for Tuesday! I plan to {hopefully} participate every Tuesday throughout the summer, so keep your eyes out!

For today, I've got my 2 TOP SELLERS on sale for 50% off - it's like Buy 1 Get 1 Free :)

Just click on the cover pages below to head over and check them out!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Conjunctions-Prepositions-Interjections-628541

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Subtraction-with-Regrouping-694145

Be sure to head over and link up at Chalk One Up for the Teacher as well if you'd like to participate!

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Lacey! Thank you so much for linking up with two of your fabulous products!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nice blogs.For math homework help solution PLEASE visit : goo.gl/HkCY2n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the conjunctions, prepositions, and interjections packets you have for sale. I think that the best way for students to learn is by using the task cards in your lesson. This allows the students to have the opportunity to work independent, with partners, and/or in a group. This provides another skill that is taught in this lesson. I like how you provided assessments with the task cards too. This creates some homework opportunities on what the students were doing with the task cards. I cannot wait to see more of the things you create. I will definitely be trying this with my students.

    ReplyDelete