Image Map

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Organizational Tips & Tools: A Linky Party!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are enjoying the first days of summer! If you're still in school, then bless your heart :) I have been out of school for a couple of weeks now, and I'm enjoying every minute of it...I already have TONS of ideas swirling around in my head for next year {thanks, Pinterest}!


One of the biggest issues I have in my classroom every.single.year is organization. I do everything that I possibly can to make sure that my classroom stays neat and organized, but MAN is it a job! I'm linking up with The Primary Peach to share one of my most favorite organizational tips! Be sure to head over to link up {after you read my post, of course ;)}!


You can usually find at least 5 stacks of papers on my desk at any given time. Most days, I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of paperwork! One thing that I have always done is keep drawers on the bookshelf behind my desk to hold my materials for each week.


I have 2 sets of these drawers, and I label them with the days of the week. I keep all materials for each day inside the drawer - read alouds, copies, assessments, etc. Everything needed to teach on Monday is in the Monday drawer. That way, if for some reason I am ever out unexpectedly {we all know it happens!}, I don't have to worry about a sub scrambling for something to do. Before I leave on Friday afternoon, I make sure that my drawers are full for the next week. I have used this system for the last 7 years, and it definitely helps me stay more organized! I love that the drawers are the perfect size to hold papers as well as books and any other materials that I need.


For making it through my entire post, I've got a little *freebie* to share :) I revamped my drawer labels and am sharing them with you today! Just click on the image below to head over to my TPT store to download the labels. I hope that this idea will help you be more organized in your classroom!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Drawer-Labels-Days-of-the-Week-1906185

Now it's your turn! Grab the button and link up to share some tips and tools you use to stay organized, or tell us how you plan to get organized this year!  (Blog posts only, please... direct product links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!) Please link back to The Primary Peach so others can see all the wonderful organizational tips and tools being shared! Please title your link up to tell what your post is about (i.e.; Math Workshop Drawers) and if possible, choose a picture from the post for your thumbnail. :)

I hope you are able to scoop up tons of organizations tips and tricks!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using the drawer labels to organize your daily materials! Awesome idea :)
    Crystal Wyatt
    http://wyattswiseowlteachercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your link and the venues I found there were amazing. Anyway, I am also looking for same options for sorting out my venue NYC. Can you please help me with that as well? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks nice blogs.For math homework help solution PLEASE visit : goo.gl/HkCY2n

    ReplyDelete