Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Classroom Digs

Hey everyone! I had a really great plan to go into my classroom today to take some pictures with my camera, but that didn't happen. I had to take Gracie to the vet to have some follow-up x-rays from her surgery. The vet that did her surgery is about an hour away from where I live, and the appointment took much longer than what I had expected. So her 10:00 appointment put us getting back home around 2:00, and I had my graduate class at 4:30. So, that meant no classroom time :( However, I did have some classroom pictures on my phone, so I'll share those for now. Then I'll do an actual classroom tour as soon as I can get some real pictures!


Here is a panoramic view of my room (before desks and chairs)
Fun little reading area (rug is from Walmart, and pillow is from Big Lots)
Cute kiddos from Ashley Hughes printed on a poster maker
My bulletin boards + desk lamp. The STAR WORK letters are part of my Chevron Classroom Headers pack.
My classroom curtains! (I have 2 sets of 3 windows)
Clipchart is available here. Hand signals and voice levels charts can be purchased here.
My clipchart with the clips added! Washi tape + these number labels = PERFECTION :)
My "Show What You Know" chart for quick sticky note assessments! Labels are from Mrs. Heeren's Happenings.

Well, that's all I have to share for today! I do apologize for the quality of these pictures - I promise I'll do a classroom tour very soon with pictures from my "real" camera. I'll also be back tomorrow for Day 3 of Teacher Week: Organizing for Instruction.

Don't forget to enter my BLOG LAUNCH GIVEAWAY going on right now!! There are only a few more days to enter to win some of those amazing prizes!!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love it Lacey! I'm trying to put up a new behavior chart in my room but didn't get it done. I used my old icky one today because I had to get it going with the kiddos. You would die laughing at how ugly it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your curtains! They are so cute. I wish we were allowed to hang curtains in our room. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete