Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh Happy Day!!!

Good morning, everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that it's finally here...The Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale!!!
How perfect is this graphic?? Owls and chevron on the list?? Those 2 things make me a HAPPY girl!
Thanks to Graphics From the Pond for this adorable graphic!!

The sale will be Sunday and Monday ONLY, and you'll receive 28% off your purchases!! Be sure to use the  code BTS13 when you check out. My entire store is 20% off today through Monday, but on Sunday and Monday you can use the code for an additional 8% off. Such a great deal!!
I did want to highlight a couple of my best sellers..just in case you need some ideas :) Click each image to go to the product.




HAPPY SHOPPING!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment